Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Commitment

You know, if you're going to blog at all, you should probably write something in the damn thing, even if you do blather on. And on. And on.

Even if it's to talk about (insert title music, something with lots of horns) "The agony that is my life" (echo life) (echo life) (echo life)

Recently, I went on a golf trip with my brother. Had a fabulous time. Saw a bit of the Masters. Saw a 14' alligator on one of the courses we were playing. Still not sure where my brother is... (unrelated, of course).

Came home, and THEN the fun started. 3 days after returning home, I get dizzy. Now, on it's own, this isn't THAT remarkable. BUT, this was pretty severe even by my own standards. I drove over to a medical clinic (man, shoulder checking was an issue!) and found out I had an inner ear infection. What a hoot. After 4 days in bed without moving, I somehow saw fit to get a cold. Dunno how that happened. While sick, I broke a tooth off while eating a sammich. Then, while Nuking something, I badly burned 2 of my fingers. I've been told I shouldn't have a microwave oven. Recently, I started a fire while nuking a burger from A&W (forgot that it was in a foil bag).

I'm thinking that the upside to this has to be HUGE.

Which is why, with newfound commitment, I've decided to let my propensity for gibberish find an outlet. More about nothing, to come. After this. Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?