Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy Friday!

ah. Friday. Or, as I like to call it, "Luau Friday"

This is evolution in action people. Siesta Saturday was the original time to celebrate... who CAN'T appreciate a snooze in the afternoon on Saturday?

Eventually though, I outgrew those limits and had to try for more.

I mean, the Hawaiians have it right and I've spent some time working on that lifestyle. I've been wearing these flowery shirts for a few years now and they're pretty darn comfortable. As long as they're cotton. Cotton rules.

Fridays are the best day for all things Hawaiian. I'll maybe eat a pineapple later and have some fruity drink sans umbrella.

I don't get much time to practice my Hawaiian dialect. Seems that walking up to strange women and saying "ComeOnIWannaLayYou" doesn't count as proper dialect.

However, my collection of restraining orders IS growing!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?