Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 15: Glasgow and back to Calgary

Not much doing today. We wandered around the "High Street" of Glasgow for a bit, did a bit of shopping, and then grabbed a taxi and headed to the airport.

Check-in took about an hour. Then it was off to "Duty Free". Heh heh. T was a few feet ahead of me going through the store. *I* found the "Whiskey tasting station". By the time she turned around to find me, I had a bit of a glow going. It probably helped that I started calling for her after I had the "samples".

We met and had lunch with a lady from the Edmonton area who had moved there from South Africa and was a solo traveller.

The 7.5 hour flight was pretty boring (not a bad thing) with cloud cover ALL the way.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?