Monday, September 10, 2007

If it ain't Scottish, its Craaaaaaap

A good opportunity to start posting again. I can't believe it's been over a year since I've had any thoughts worth recording. I know there's been a lot of road-rage and "oooh, I should start an asshole of the day listing on the blog". nada.

Anyhow, T and I have been busy (I guess that's where the year has gone). We're going to Scotland to see her sister, maybe golf, maybe tour up some castles. Tomorrow. I can hardly wait.

Any of you who have ever gone on a trip realize that as soon as you get home, you start to forget the trip. So, I'm gonna try and carve out some notes every day while I'm there (TRY is the word here) and update my notes here. All the better for the future.

The clubs are packed. The darts are packed (can't watch a "game" on the tely at the Legion without having darts in hand, can you?)... tonight: the rest of packing and getting the fish feeder set up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?