Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 5: More golf


J was off to a funeral at Tain today. I was going to golf there, but they were having a tourney so I went back to Dornoch. As luck would have it, I was in the SAME sand trap as 2 years ago. I think they're erecting a sign...

Got paired up with a couple from Windsor and a single from Ohio. Pretty uneventful game, 40 / 46. The lads at the air force base were busy in their Tornadoes though, I counted 27 going over. Many more that I couldn't count.

The round was so slow that when we were done I asked J if Christ came back while I was gone.

Turns out that J's friend isn't going to host me on Tuesday after all. His SON is going to host me and we're going to Castle Stuart! Ranked in the top 25 in the world! Score.

http://www.castlestuartgolf.com/
Comments:
I thought I'd surprise the hell out of you and post a response to the tripe that you've been writing!
BTW you probably can't count past 27. Neat planes, eh. How low were they? Looking at previous pictures and reading the posts it sounds as if typical Scottish golf gear is rain gear. Also BTW, you do know that golf is originally a Dutch game called "Kolven". Probably played by some short Dutch guy named Dorf. Sounds like you're having a good time. I am suffering some ziggy afflictions-the back inexplicably went out the other day. Felt as if I am 100 years old, thankfully look 90!
Fred
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?