Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 8; off to a "football" game


We're going to a soccer game today! that should be a blast.... I'm up and writing about the last couple of days while everyone else gets functional. I thought Tracey died 'cause she slept an extra hour after i was up.

Michelle and John will head home, clean up, and then come get us for the game. i suspect there may be a nap in my future.

We stopped at a pub for lunch on the way. I had the roast pork with fries, mashed potatoes, and baked potato (for real).

The football game was a blast, I really enjoyed it. We had sun, rain, wind, and more sun. I was disappointed that there was no hooliganism.

In fact, this was the first rain we were in while we were here. Took us a week to get into rain.

After the game, we swung past the region for a pint and then off for dinner.

Tracey and Rande went off to bingo (she won about £25, Jim and I watched a movie and hung out. I was asleep and then at about 1AM (I was wearing my goggles 'cause I figured she'd turn on the light) ... at 1 AM I woke up with my goggle being pealed up over my eyes with Tracey saying "are you awake?"

Apparently, after the bingo, they went dancing and supposedly invited ALL the guys over to visit in Canada.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?